CLERMONT COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS
Full-Time Office Clerk Position Available (Democrat)
Job Duties: Required to perform the regular duties of a Board of Elections, including:
- Primary responsibility for Absentee Mail Voting
- Assist the public on a daily basis with election-related questions
- Assist other clerks with Voter Registration and Early Voting
- Assist with petition checking and processing
- Assist with preparation of election equipment and supplies
- Assist with mailings, audits, recounts and other election duties as required
- •Must be affiliated with the Democratic Party
- •High School Diploma or GED, plus 1 year performing specialized clerical support with public contact or 2 years of college or advanced related technical training.
- •Must have experience in Windows based computer environment and be able to type accurately with attention to detail. Requires advanced knowledge of MicrosoftOffice Software with proficiency in Word and Excel.
- •Must have the ability to perform complex and specialized clerical support work, read and understand instructions.
- •Must have a positive attitude with a good work ethic.
- •Must be able to work well with the public as well as in a team environment.
- •Must have good communication and telephone skills to work with voters, candidates and the general public who come into the office or call on the phone.
- •Must be neat, clean and present self in a professional manner
- •Salary is dependent upon qualifications
- •Good working environment. Clermont County provides a drug-free workplace
- •Benefits include paid vacation, sick and personal days, health, dental, vision and disability insurance after 90 days of full-time employment, deferred compensation plan and participation in the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System
- •Successful applicant is required to provide a Criminal Background Check.
- •120-day probationary period
The deadline to submit a resume and letter of interest is 12:00 pm on Friday, February 3, 2023. Please submit to: Clermont County Board of Elections, 76 S. Riverside Drive, Ohio 45103 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Clermont County Board of Elections is an Equal Opportunity Employer.